2015-2016 domestic tuition - fee-per-credit programs
The following tuition fees are for domestic graduate students studying in fee-per-credit programs in the 2015-2016 academic year. Tuition is billed based on the number of credits in which a student is enrolled. Part-time graduate students in fee-per-credit programs have a course load restriction of two courses per term. Fees below do not include compulsory ancillary fees.
|Per 3-credit course||Per credit||Number of credits required|
|Graduate Diploma in Education and Digital Technologies||-||$1,650.60||$550.20||12|
|Graduate Diploma in Accounting||-||$1,750.00||$583.33||12|
|Master of Arts in Education||-||$1,650.60||$550.20||30|
|Master of Business Administration||-||$1,907.74||$635.91||52|
|Master of Education||-||$1,650.60||$550.20||30|
|Master of Information Technology Security||First year||$1,242.50||$414.17||30|
|University Network of Excellence in Nuclear Engineering (UNENE) Graduate Diploma in Nuclear Engineering||-||$2,500||-||-|
|UNENE MEng in Nuclear Engineering||-||$2,500||-||-|
MBA-MITS: Tuition for the MBA-MITS program is based on the per-credit rates for each program. Therefore, courses with the prefix BUSI will be billed at the current MBA tuition rates and courses with the prefix MITS will be billed at the current MITS tuition rates. Domestic students following the program maps can expect to pay at least $34,711 for their entire two degree programs. This may change depending on current tuition rates and program maps. In the event of an inconsistency between the estimated amount shown here and those published and approved by the Board of Governors, the latter shall prevail.
- Fees are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the fees listed on this page are accurate. In the event of an inconsistency between the fees published here and those approved by the UOIT Board of Governors and/or administration, the latter shall prevail.
- It is expected that students in fee-per-credit programs will be registered in courses each term until the completion of their coursework and will, therefore, be continuously enrolled in their program and pay tuition in all three terms per year as well.
- Graduate students in fee-per-credit programs will be charged a continuance fee for their continuing work on a major paper, project or thesis for each term extension beyond the normal degree components. The continuation fee will be based on three credits for part-time graduate students or six credits for full-time graduate students, plus ancillary fees.
- Students enrolled in UNENE are considered part-time students and pay compulsory ancillary fees.
- In addition to the fees above, students are also required to pay compulsory ancillary fees based on their registration status (full-time or part-time).