There are a variety of ways to pay your tuition and ancillary fees.
The preferred way to pay your student account fees is by bank payment, using Internet or telephone banking, or at your bank. International students are encouraged to use the NorthStar bank-to-bank transfer method where available.
Important: As it may take five business days for payment to post to your MyCampus account, it is important that your fees are paid at least five days prior to the deadline for payment of fees. See important dates for deadlines.
Methods of payment
Accepted methods of payment include the following:
- Bank payment – Internet, telephone or at your bank (preferred method)
- Flywire (international transfer)
- Money order, certified cheque or bank draft
Deferred methods of payment
Deferred payment methods include the following:
- Paying tuition with funding
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or third-party invoices
Unaccepted methods of payment
UOIT does not accept payment of tuition fees, compulsory ancillary fees and program-associated fees by the following:
- Credit card
- Non-certified cheque
If you wish to use any of these methods, please contact your financial institution and make the payment through them, via Internet or telephone banking.